In this document we will cover changing status of an order and a job as well as tracking the time spent on an order or a Job. Order and Job status updates include the production processes used in the product engine, as well as default status settings, Production, Billing, Completed and Canceled.
Status change on List Estimates/Jobs View
In the list view select the dropdown in the status column and select the new status for that Job. This will change the status of a job.
Accessing Status and Time Tracking Page
To access the Status and time tracking page follow these steps.
- For any particular job, select the action menu icon
- Click time tracking
Status and Time Tracking Page
How to set time tracking as well as changes status of the job.
- Enter the order or job number that you would like to change the status on
- Click submit
- Use the drop-down in the step field and select the current status of the order/job
- Select the start button to start tracking process
Stopping or Completing Time Tracking
- To stop tracking process hit the stop button
- If process is complete hit the complete button
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket.