General Settings - Setup: (Settings > General Settings)
- Review/Edit your Company information
- Configure your email settings
- Add your company logo
1. Enter The Username & Password that was provided in your Activation email, then click on Login.
General Settings - Setup (Settings > General Settings)
General Settings - General (1. Settings > 2. General Settings > General Console). We have setup your General information when your account was activated, please make sure that it is correct.
Please use the Information icon for updated data.
General Settings - Company-Time Zone-Culture (Settings > General Settings > General Console)
A. Company Name (Required): Please check to make sure that your Company information is correct, if the information is incorrect you may change it here by simply highlighting the text within that field and enter the correct information.
B. Time Zone: Time Zone is not a required field but it is important that you select the correct time zone for your location for reports and emails. Please use the dropdown arrow on the right side of the Time Zone field to select the correct Time Zone.
C. Culture: Although not required, will determine your Currency settings. Please use the dropdown arrow on the right side of the Culture field to select the correct currency setting.
D. Use Subscriber Culture: Please check this box so the correct currency will display as well as correct date formatting throughout PrintJobManager.
General Settings - Email (Settings > General Settings > Email Console)
1. To set up your email please enter in the required information, if you do not have the information at this time, you can come back and enter it later.
Please be aware that the email notifications will be sent from Aleyant SMTP until this is set up. The system will work the same but you will not have control of emails.
E. SMTP Server: Provide SMTP server IP address, or DNS.
F. Account: provide S MTP server login.
G. Sender: provide a Sender Name that will appear as the From in Emails sent.
H. Port: provide SMTP server port.
I. Password: provide the SMTP server password.
J. Sender Email: provide a Sender Email Address that will appear as the From Email Address.
3) General Settings - Logo (Settings > General Settings > Email)
1. To upload your logo select the Upload Logo Image File button (K) you will be directed to your local file manager to locate the file (png, jpg, gif, bmp). Once you have located the file click open or save and the file will be uploaded.The status will change to Done when your file is successfully uploaded. (Please size your logo accordingly). This logo will be used on various forms throughout PrintJobManager.
Note: The "Instructions" setup at the bottom of the General Setting page is not required for the initial setup, please see PM.XXX for documentation on how to setup and use this function.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support