The Automated Workflow Integrator (v2) only works with Pressero v6. In the near future AWI will be made available via the Windows and Mac stores. Currently you may download the installers here. Be sure to unzip the installer first.
On Windows, once the installer has finished successfully, you can get to the application icon through Start Menu > All Apps > Aleyant (Windows). The installer also adds a shortcut icon to the desktop after installation (Windows).
If you are running the installer with a previous version of AWI installed, you will be prompted to remove the previous versions before running the current installer. Once the new version has been installed and AWI is run, it will prompt you for your AWI username and password, but any of your AWI settings will still be saved in the database.db file located in the /Documents/AutomatedWorkflowIntegrator on your computer.
AWI 188.8.131.52 Installer Downloads (updated 8/20/2020)
- 2.0.13.01 contains internal fixes and no facing or feature changes.
- Added Support to Export Pressero XML Files with the Customer Custom Profile Fields Information
- Added support to filter order using the Customer Custom Profile Fields Key and Value
- Improved Support to Canon Printers Control File
- Removed the Automatic Save User Credentials from the interface when the Remember me is not checked
- Fixed an Issue that was causing the macOS version to crash when the user typed the user credentials on the login UI
- Only compatible with Mono Version 5.10.x on macOS
- Windows version requires .Net 4.5.2 or later
- Canon Fiery printer control file has a limitation with the file name, it will consider the file extension as the content after the first . in the file name, so if the file is named sample.sample_re.pdf it will consider .sample_re.pdf as the file extension, causing problems during the print process. Please open a ticket at support.aleyant.com if you are having difficulty with this functionality.
Important Items to note:
- The downloads are zip files, if the file extension is lost when downloading the installer file, then you can just add .zip onto the end of the downloaded filename and it should then let you double-click to extract the installer.
- If the AWI installer you are using is the latest version, and it reports that there is a newer version of the program installed, you will have to use the Windows Add/Remove Programs control panel functionality to remove AWI from that machine. Then install AWI using the current installer.
- The database file containing your settings and order information is separate from the installer, and is not modified when the installer is run. If you do wish to backup your AWI settings and rules, you can make a copy of the database file located in a path similar to this on your computer. C:\Users\userAccount\Documents\AutomatedWorkflowIntegrator\database.db
The Mono Framework is an open-source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework. AWI requires that the Mono Framework be installed on the Macintosh machine that will run AWI. Windows machines do not require the Mono Framework. Please see the project downloads page for the current installer for your machine. If you are given a choice on installers, you can use the Stable version installer. Only compatible with Mono Version 5.10.x on macOS.
For more information regarding AWI settings and usage, please see the specific chapters below.