To configure ShipStation as Embedded Service, log into the Pressero Admin panel.
“API URL” is the root URL for ShipStation instance. Enter https://ssapi.shipstation.com in the API URL field.
“Default Product SKU” (not required) refers to a product identity in ShipStation. If the user fills in this parameter with a value, all unmapped products will be mapped to the defined product. The user needs to define the default product. This value will be used to identify the product in ShipStation for all unmapped products in Pressero.
"ShipStation time zone" (drop-down) - shipment date will be converted to the selected time zone.
"Source field for product name" (drop-down) - the options are "ProductName" or "ItemName." This drop-down identifies which field will be used for new products SKU and name in ShipStation. For example, we have a product in Pressero which is not mapped to the product in ShipStation. In this case, the plug-in will create new product in ShipStation for it. If the user chooses "ProductName," the plug-in will create the product with the same name as Pressero's product; otherwise the ItemName field from order item will be used. For future items the plug-in will look for a duplicate product and select it based on that name used.
- "Default Sales Store" - Enter the name of an existing store in ShipStation; if left blank, default value will be used.
Enable Integration for the Site
- To Enable integration for the site, go to Sites > [Select Your Site] > Embedded Services > (scroll to) ShipStation.
- Click the “Enable Service Integration” check box.
- Click “Save.”
- Reopen ShipStation by repeating this step: go to Sites > [Select Your Site] > Embedded Services > (scroll to) ShipStation.
- Click the “Activate Service on Storefront” check box.
- Users can select "ShipStation" in the Options > Sales Store drop-down under for each site (selected value will override the value from Embedded Services General Settings).
- Users can run manual synchronization by clicking the “Synchronize” button. All orders in Error or Pending state will be synchronized. (Read more about the Synchronize button in Embedded Services Overview.)
Map Pressero Product to ShipStation Product
To map the Pressero product to the ShipStation product, go to Sites > [Select Your Site] > Catalog > Products > Embedded Services > (scroll to) ShipStation.
- Enable mapping by clicking the "Active" checkbox.
- Select the product in the "Product" drop-down.
Add Webhook for Shipment Notifications
Below are the instructions to add a Webhook for shipment notifications.
- Go to Preferences > Embedded Services and click the edit pen to the left of the ShipStation name set up previously.
- In the Settings area, copy the Webhook Postback URL.
- Return to your ShipStation account and go to Settings > Integrations > Integration Partners > Webhooks.
Bill To / Ship To Address Mapping
We have integrated the Carrier Code with the Shipping Method.
Order Mapping Details
Order Item Mapping Details
Each order will contain an “Embedded Services” tab. Use this to view the integration status and in case of error, trace messages in the log.