The Pressero Premier DS (Dedicated Server) plan provides an optimal combination of performance and security utilizing dedicated server resources. It offers an alternative to the shared server used by the other Pressero plans.
The Pressero Premier DS plan actually delivers three distinct servers provisioned for your instance of Pressero (along with its included eDocBuilder):
- Server 1 (Windows Server): Pressero and eDocBuilder applications
- Server 2 (Linux): Microsoft SQL Server
- Server 3 (Linux): Firewall, reverse proxy, and caching
- You receive the full benefit of hardware resources dedicated to your company. Remember that cloud applications generally are multi-tenant, meaning servers are shared. With a dedicated instance, you don't need to worry if the activities of other users will impact the performance of your instance of Pressero & eDocBuilder.
- No rate limits on the API. For sophisticated integrations, the rate limits on the shared instance of Pressero and eDocBuilder may cause headaches. With a dedicated instance, we can increase the rate limit or remove it completely.
- Strategically delayed updates. Your instance will receive Pressero and eDocBuilder updates 1 week after the primary shared instance. This allows plenty of time for any problems with new releases to be corrected before you receive the upgrade.
- Enhanced Security. In addition to our many standard security benefits, you will receive:
- The database will be dedicated to your data, the database is not shared with other instances.
- You will be assigned a dedicated IP address instead of sharing one with others.
- We can make minor firewall adjustments for your instance, such as blocking traffic from certain regions or the world or only allowing certain IP addresses